The latest issue of MCV contains all the market data from a mixed 2013 for UK games retail.
We reveal the biggest publishers, games, consoles and accessories from 2013, plus full analysis.
That’s alongside interviews with Chillingo, Square Enix and the rising stars of eSports.
The more detailed list of contents can be found below.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue includes:
- The full 2013 UK market data: The biggest games, publishers, consoles and accessories revealed
- Streaming giants insist the UK IS ready for on-demand gaming
- Interview: Square Enix CEO Phil Rogers
- Dixons hails Steam effect
- How DayZ represents the radically changing way to sell games
- Interview: Chillingo and the brutal world of mobile gaming
- The state of eSports: Is the UK ready for a revolution?
- Plus! Previes of Final Fantasy XIII and Inazuma 3: Team Ogre Attacks