It’s DayZ and Rust’s world, we’re just living in it.
The Steam Early Access titans continue to be unmovable from their peak on Valve’s weekly top sellers chart. In fact, it’s getting hard to remember a time when the pair didn’t just automatically fill up thetop two spots.
Fellow Early Access title Starbound slipped to seventh, but only because the four titles ahead of the indie were on massive discount at some point during the week.
South Park: The Stick of Truth pre-orders have it in seventh – dropping one spot from the game’s sixth place debut in the week prior. Pre-orders also came in big for the Ultimate Edition of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, which nabbed last week’s final spot.
- Borderlands 2 Game of the Year
- Total War: Rome II
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- 7 Days to Die
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition