Valve has revealed the top selling Steam products and titles on for the week ending on May 19th.
Thanks to a zombie mod entitled Day Z, ArmA II, an FPS nearly three years old has claimed the top spot on the charts without any discount or promotional help through Valve itself.
Pre-orders for Torchlight II are going well, if the number three spot occupied by the unreleased title is any indication. Skyrim climbs into the runner-up spot after occupying the middle part of the list for the past several weeks.
From the full list of titles/products:
- Arma II: Combined Operations
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Torchlight II
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Assassins Creed Pack
- Portal 2
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Sniper Elite V2
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Complete Pack
- Dear Esther andRayman Origins