Valve has revealed Steam’s top ten selling titles and products for the week prior, with Rockstar’s latest grabbing top honors.
Behind Max Payne 3, ArmA II sits at the runner-up position for the second week in a row as it continues its remarkable run thanks in full to the game’s popular DayZ mod.
Another notable was Saints Row: The third, which fittingly finished third thanks to a weekend discount (still running) that offers the game at just 33 per cent of its typical price.
From the list:
- Max Payne 3
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Saints Row: The Third
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V – Gods and Kings
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Game of the Year
- Torchlight II
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb
- Iron Front: Liberation 1944
- Alice: Madness Returns