Valve has revealed Steam’s top ten selling titles for the past week and, for all intents and purposes, the second half of the digital distributor’s Autumn Sale.
Dishonored is the discount winner this time around, beating out Boderlands 2 and Torchlight II finishing in second and third respectively.
Black Ops II in fourth and Far Cry 3 pre-orders in ninth were the only two products to make the list at full price.
Moving forward we’re looking at a few weeks of quiet before the storm of Steam’s even bigger end of year sales promotion.
- Borderlands 2
- Torchlight II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – Enhanced Edition
- Batman: Arkham City – GOTY Edition
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Far Cry 3
- Civilization V – Gods and Kings Expansion