This week’s bumper MCV has everything you need to prepare for Gamescom 2016. And it can be read, for free, right here.
Show organisers Koelnmesse share what is new about this year’s event, meanwhile, members of the UK games industry share their tips and advice for getting the most out of the show.
Elsewhere, Take-Two’s Strauss Zelnick reveals his secret for keeping creative talent such as the Housers, Ken Levine and Sid Meier happy.
And we go behind the veil at Ubisoft’s Newcastle-based Reflections to meet its MD Pauline Jacquey and see what the studio is up to.
Also in this week’s issue:
- NEWS: London Games Festival returns for 2017
- NEWS: UK boxed games retail drops to lowest month on record
- NEWS: Evening Standard doubles down on games
- INTERVIEW: Take-Two Strauss Zelnick on keeping hold of talent
- DISCOVER: We visit Ubisoft’s Reflections studio in Newcastle
- INTERVIEW: Facebook tells MCV how it has worked with games companies to produce better marketing
- INTERVIEW: Studio Wildcard’s co-founder Jeremy Stieglitz on Ark’s first year
- BIG GAME: Team17’s Bestwick on the latest itteration of Worms
- And much much more