Call Of Duty 4 has fought off competition to retain its position at the top of the ChartTrack Xbox 360 chart.
The Activision title is followed in second once again by Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed, with Microsoft’s Halo 3 moving up from fourth to third.
EA’s Need For Speed: ProStreet swaps places with Halo 3 as it moves down to fourth, whilst Eidos’ Kane & Lynch: Dead Men holds steady in fifth.
The full ChartTrack Xbox 360 top ten for the week ending December 15th reads:
1) COD4: modern Warfare Activision
2) Assassin’s Creed Ubisoft
3) Halo 3 Microsoft
4) Need For Speed: ProStreet EA
5) Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Eidos
6) FIFA 08 EA
7) Mass Effect Microsoft
8) Guitar Hero III Activision
9) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Konami
10) Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga Activision