LucasArts’ LEGO Indiana Jones has risen back to the top spot in ChartTrack/ELSPA’s All Formats Top 40, knocking Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots into second place.
Sales of Konami’s PS3 exclusive drop 59 per cent, but still managed to sell more than double the units of Atari’s Alone In The Dark, which enters straight in at No.3.
The survival horror title, which was released on Xbox 360, Wii, PC and PS2, pushes Rockstar’s GTA IV down another place into fourth.
Nintendo’s Wii Play gains two places, up from No.7 to No.5, whilst Sega’s Mario & Sonic, Nintendo’s Brain Training and Codemasters’ Race Driver: GRID’ all drop two places to No. 6, 7 and 8 respectively.
Having debuted at No2 in the Japanese Charts in September last year, Square Enix PSP-exclusive Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII enters the UK All Formats Chart at No 10. The title accounts for 54% of all Full Price PSP games sold this week.
The full top ten for the week ending June 21st reads:
1) LEGO Indiana Jones – LucasArts
2) Metal Gear Solid 4 – Konami
3) Alone In The Dark – Atari
4) GTA IV – Rockstar
5) Wii Play – Nintendo
6) Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games
7) Brain Training – Nintendo
8) Race Driver: GRID – Codemasters
9) Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock – Activision
10) Crisis Core – Square Enix