Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’08 racked up 42 per cent of sales on Xbox 360 and 32 per cent on Nintendo Wii in its first week on sale, and comes in at number two this week behind Bioshock, which claims its second week at the top.
Other highlights include a huge leap for Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, which climbs from 23 to number six, thanks to renewed stock. Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 also rises from ten to seven this week, thanks to its release on PSP and PS3.
There’s a host of new entries this week too, with THQ’s Stuntman: Ignition in at nine, and PC expansion pack duo Medieval II: Total War – Kingdoms and Guild Wars: Eye of the North arriving at 16 and 18 respectively.
Further down the chart, an EA duo make their debuts; Madden NFL ’08 comes in at 27, while Wii title Boogie arrives at 28.
So, the full top ten ChartTrack/ELSPA all formats, all prices titles for the week ending September 1st goes like this:
1. Bioshock (2K Games)
2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’08 (EA)
3. Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
4. Transformers: The Game (Activision)
5. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
6. Big Brain Degree: Wii Degree (Nintendo)
7. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Warfighter 2 (Ubisoft)
8. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix (EA)
9. Stuntman: Ignition (THQ)
10. Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo)