Any worries that PSN downtime might have affected the chances of Bethesda’s new release Brink have been dismissed after the game debuted at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week.
There’s another new entry right behind it, too – Disney Interactive’s LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean.
That also makes it a UK studio one-two two at the top of the listings, with London developer Splash Damage and Oxfordshire’s Traveller’s Tales delivering the goods.
Last week’s No.1 Zumba Fitness slips to 3rd while THQ’s cut-price MX vs ATV Alive debuts in at number ten.
Here’s the full Top 20:
1. Brink (Bethesda)
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
3. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
4. Portal 2 (EA)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Mortal Kombat (Warner)
7. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
8. FIFA 11 (EA)
9. Crysis 2 (EA)
10. MX vs ATV Alive (THQ)
11. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
12. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
13. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
14. Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
15. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
16. Pokemon Black (Nintendo)
17. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA)
18. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
19. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
20. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)