Ubisoft still reigns in the UKIE GfK ChartTrack All Formats Top 40, with Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier winning a second week at No.1.
Max Payne 3 is another non-mover at No.2 despite a 39 per cent dip in sales. Ghost Recon saw a similar decline of 35 per cent.
Several EA titles have staged a comeback this week, with FIFA 12 leaping two places to No.3. Meanwhile, Battlefield 3 returned to the Top 10 after a long week, fortifying its position at No.8.
There were very few new releases last week, with Resistance: Burning Skies the only new title in the Top 20. The Vita shooter took No.12 – the franchise’s previous outing on a Sony handheld (2009’s Resistance: Retribution for PSP) failed to place in the Top 40.
Here’s the All Formats Top 20 in full for the week ending June 2nd:
1. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Solider (Ubisoft)
2. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar Games)
3. FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
4. Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
6. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
7. Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. FIFA Street (EA Sports)
10. Prototype 2 (Activision)
11. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
12. Resistance: Burning Skies (Sony)
13. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
14. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
15. Mario Tennis Open (Nintendo)
16. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
17. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (EA)
18. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
19. WWE ’12 (THQ)
20. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)