LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 racks up a second week at the top of the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
The game held Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption at bay, still in second place, as well as a number of new entries.
Three new titles debuted in the Top 10, led by EA’s Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 at No.4. This was followed by Ubisoft’s Dance On Broadway in sixth place and City Interactive’s Sniper: Ghost Warrior at No.10.
The only other new entry to place in the All Formats Top 40 was Ubisoft’s DS title Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of Osborne House at No.31.
Here’s the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending July 3rd):
1. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner Bros)
2. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
4. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Electronic Arts)
5. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (Electronic Arts)
6. Dance On Broadway (Ubisoft)
7. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
8. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
9. Naughty Bear (505 Games)
10. Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)