Despite the heavyweight challenges of chart rivals such as Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat, 505 Games’ exercise title Zumba Fitness has this week claimed its third No.1 in the UKIE Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It does so despite a slight sales dip of three per cent week-on-week, which as it transpires was far less than the 43 per cent drop suffered by this week’s No.2, EA’s Portal 2, which was last week’s chart topper.
Warner’s Mortal Kombat claims third place.
THQ’s Homefront drops out of the Top Ten to 17th while Nintendo’s Pokemon re-enters the higher echelons, climbing three places to ninth.
The highest place re-entry is City Interactive’s Sniper: Ghost Warrior at No.15, which enjoys a big boost on the back of the PS3 release. Nintendo’s Donkey Kong Country Returns re-enters at 29.
Here’s the Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Portal 2 (EA)
3. Mortal Kombat (Warner)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
5. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
6. FIFA 11 (EA)
7. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
8. Wii FIt Plus (NIntendo)
9. Pokemon Black (Nintendo)
10. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
11. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
12. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
13. Red Dead Redemption (Take-Two)
14. Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega)
15. Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
16. Crysis 2 (EA)
17. Homefront (THQ)
18. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
19. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA)
20. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)