This week's edition of MCV is rammed with 100 pages of insight on the games media, Nintendo 2DS and the world of Quality Assurance.
Our full Games Media Awards finalists guide is inside, as is the latest news and thoughts from the journalists, publisher and ad agencies.
We also speak to Nintendo UK on its bold plans for 2DS, the platform holder's kid-friendly new handheld.
The magazine is available for iPad.Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The latest MCV includes:
- INTERVIEW: Nintendo on why 2DS could be this Christmas' real smash hit
- Stuart Dinsey bids farewell to MCV
- MEDIA SPECIAL: The latest news from Videogamer, Gamereactor and The Observer
- MEDIA SPECIAL: Future, Imagine, IGN and more discuss the next-generation of print and online media
- Just Dance shifts 5m copies in the UK
- Who won Gamescom? Premier PR reveals which out of PS4 and Xbox One generated the most buzz
- GAMES MEDIA AWARDS: All the finalists detailed
- Quality assurance experts discuss the changing face of testing
- PREVIEW: FIFA 14, F1 2013 and Just Dance 2014
- Plus! Charts, Indie interview, charity bike ride, a new Square Enix team and a much, much more