The upcoming encore to the Guitar Hero franchise has had its first tracklist revealed.
Artists including The Rolling Stones, The Killers, Ed Sheeran and Skrillex had been previously announced to be making an appearance in Guitar Hero Live, but hadn't had any tracks detailed.
That's now changed, with the formerly-revealed roster of artists gaining song specifics.
They will be joined by a whole host of new artists, ranging from metal heavyweights like Pantera and Judas Priest to up-and-coming art-rock group Alt-J and funk-rock staple Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Hundreds of songs are promised for inclusion in the game, due out this Autumn, with Activision pledging to announce new tracks each Tuesday from now on.
The 24 artists and tracks announced so far are as follows:
- Judas Priest - "Breaking the Law"
- Pantera - "Cowboys From Hell"
- Alter Bridge - "Cry of Achilles"
- Rage Against the Machine - "Guerrilla Radio"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Higher Ground"
- Sleigh Bells - "Bitter Rivals"
- System of a Down - "Chop Suey!"
- Black Veil Brides - "In The End"
- The Pretty Reckless - "Going to Hell"
- Broken Bells - "Leave it Alone"
- Alt-J - "Left Hand Free"
- The Rolling Stones - "Paint it Black"
- My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na"
- Fall Out Boy - "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light ‘Em Up)"
- Green Day - "Nuclear Family"
- Pierce the Veil - "King for a Day (feat. Kellin Quinn)"
- Blitz Kids - "Sometimes"
- The Black Keys - "Gold on the Ceiling"
- The Killers - "When You Were Young"
- Gary Clark Jr. - "Don't Owe You a Thang"
- The War on Drugs - "Under The Pressure"
- The Lumineers - "Ho Hey"
- Ed Sheeran - "Sing"
- Skrillex - "Bangarang"