Less than two months after its release, Assassin's Creed 3 has sold 7 million copies worldwide, making it the fastest selling game in publisher Ubisoft's history.
To put that number into perspective, Ubisoft has sent across some impressive statistics:
- In solo missions, players have accumulated more than 82 centuries of gaming time
- Players have completed more than 3 billion single-player assassinations
- The number of Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer players is twice that of Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Over 250 million multiplayer assassinations have been performed
- More than 5 billion multiplayer sessions have been played
For fans who haven't had enough of Assassin's Creed 3, Ubisoft has released the season pass, which will entitle the player to all future DLC.
The season pass includes the rather intriguing The Tyranny of King Washington episodic DLC, which was revealed at the recently held VGAs. Check out that trailer below.
Sign up for the free MCV India newsletterhere.