This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – features the new Call of Duty, Xbox One, and Gran Turismo 6.
We also profile the top innovators in the indie retail sector as part of our month-long indie special and profile key releases Animal Crossing, Journey Collector's Edition and MotoGP.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
IN THE LATEST ISSUE
- Xbox UK marketing boss Harvey Eagle on Xbox One's potential to grow the market
- Our rundown of all the facts from this week's Xbox One unveiling
- Infinity Ward talks to MCV about studio upheaval and new game Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Top five indie retail innovators
- Plus previews of Animal Crossing on 3DS, Journey: Collector's Edition and the new MotoGP