2K Games' artistic shooter BioShock Infinite has remained at No.1 for a second week in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
That's despite a week-on-week sales downturn of 75 per cent.
Square Enix's Tomb Raider charts in second place for the third consecutive week ahead of the only Top 40 new entry – Trion Worlds' TV tie-in action MMO Defiance in third.
Trion's first simultaneous console and PC release arrives ahead of its associated SyFy series which airs in the UK on April 15th.
Activision's Skylanders Giants and EA's Need for Speed: Most Wanted re-enter the Top Ten in ninth and tenth respectively while EA pair Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 both drop out of the Top Ten.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full:
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
8. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
9. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
11. Crysis 3 (EA)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
14. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
15. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (EA)
16. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
17. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
18. SimCity (EA)
19. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
20. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)