The PS4 and Xbox One BioShock compilation has claimed its second top spot in the UK All Formats charts.
The title took No.1 despite a 50 per cent drop in sales week-on-week. Last week's second place title PES 2017 holds the No.2 with a 48 per cent sales dip.
Meanwhile, third place is once again NBA 2K17 with sales falling off by 51 per cent.
The only new entry in this week's Top Ten was Activision's latest Destiny release, The Collection, which brings together the base game that launched two years ago with all of its DLC and expansions to date.
Overwatch falls on place to No.5 with a 19 per cent sales dip.
Fallout 4 returns to the Top Ten, with sales rising 102 per cent, as Bethesda's massive RPG makes the leap from No.18 to No.7
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending September 24th:
1. BioShock: The Collection, 2K Games
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, Konami
3. NBA 2K17, 2K Games
4. Destiny: The Collection, Activision
5. Overwatch, Blizzard
6. Rocket League, 505 Games
7. Fallout 4, Bethesda
8. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
9. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Warner Bros
10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Sony