Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the UK's best selling game for the fourth week in a row.
The busy festive shopping period sees sales of the title slip just 15 per cent. It's only the fourth game to spend four consecutive weeks at No.1 this year, with the others being FIFA 12, FIFA 13 and LEGO Batman 2.
Ubisoft will no doubt be pleased to sees Far Cry 3's sales slipping just eight per cent in its second week, helping it maintain it's No.2 finish.
A 124 per cent spike in sales sees THQ's WWE '13 re-enter the Top Ten in 10th. The highest new entry is 3DS title Paper Mario Sticker Star in 40th.
Wii U exclusive software fares poorly this week, with Nintendo Land slipping from 11th to 26th. The game is bundled with the Premium Wii U hardware SKU, pointing to weak sales of the consoles in its second week. The only other Wii U exclusive game in the listings is New Super Mario Bros U in 36th.
It should be noted, too, that Wii U stock was plentiful on the UK High Street last week.
Here's the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 20 for the week ending December 8th:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
2. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
6. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
9. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
10. WWE '13 (THQ)
11. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
13. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
14. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
15. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
16. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
17. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
18. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
19. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
20. Dishonored (Bethesda).