With just hours to go until Call of Duty: Black Ops is unleashed upon the world to potentially record-breaking sales, most of the major players in the UK entertainment retail sector have come clean with the deals that they hope will win them a big share of the game's week one sales.
As has already been reported by MCV, Asda will sell the game for just 4.97 when punters trade-in a copy of Fable III. HMV, meanwhile, is offering a price of 7.99 when a copy of Medal of Honor is part exchanged.
In addition, FrugalGaming has confirmed a couple of new deals this morning.
Blockbuster will sell Black Ops for just 99p when customers trade in any two of a selection of titles – including Fable III, Fallout New Vegas and Medal of Honor.
Sainsbury's are selling it for 27.97 when 30 or more is spent in store or for 39.97 on its own. Morrisons is pricing it at 29.99 when p0urchased with any other chart title.
Here's the complete run-down of offers:
* 4.97 when customers trade in one of Fallout New Vegas, Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2.
* 36.97 individually.
* 27.97 when customers spend 30 or more in-store.
* 37.97 individually.
* 25 when customers purchase a 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership or 20 PS3 PSN Card.
* 39.90 individually.
* 29.99 when customers buy any other chart game
* 39.99 individually.
* 24.99 when customers buy any other Xbox 360 or PS3 chart title. Same price offered when customers trade in either Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or FIFA 11.
* 7.99 when customers trade in Medal of Honour.
* 42.99 individually.
* 99p when customers trade in two of the following games – Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed
* 44.99 individually.
UPDATE: Best Buy
* Best Buy will be selling the game for for 29.99, no strings attached.
* In addition, customers can buy the game for just 9.99 when they trade in either F1 2010 or Dead Rising 2.