Activision's Call of Duty series has for the fifth time in UK history claimed the title of Christmas No.1.
A 33 per cent jump in sales saw COD: Advanced Warfare overtake last week's chart topper FIFA 15, which itself saw an eight per cent week-on-week jump in sales.
It's a direct reverse of 2013, where FIFA 14 posted a late surge to jump ahead of the previous week's top title Call of Duty: Ghosts to claim 2013's festive crown.
Grand Theft Auto V is No.3 yet again, while Far Cry 4 sticks firm at No.4 despite a 97 per cent sales spike for Assassin's Creed: Unity which jumps from tenth to fifth. Another Ubisoft title, The Crew, also enjoyed a 92 per cent jump to re-enter the Top Ten.
Here's the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten for the week ending December 20th:
1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
2. FIFA 15 (EA)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Ubisoft)
6. The Crew (Ubisoft)
7. Destiny (Activision)
8. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
9. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
10. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Warner)