Activision's latest Call of Duty title has spent its tenth week at the No.1 spot in the UK since its November launch.
The shooter manages this for a mere 17 per cent decline in sales, likely due to the recent release of its first round of DLC – Awakening.
In second place is Warner Bros' LEGO Marvel's Avengers, with sales dipping 35 per cent over the week.
Third position is occupied by FIFA 16. Sales of EA's football title rose 26 per cent due to retail promotions and the start of the half term holidays.
Grand Theft Auto V and Star Wars Battlefront also jump up the charts to fourth and fifth place respectively, with sales rising 33 and 50 per cent.
Sales of Rainbow Six: Siege also increased over the week – by 16 per cent – but it falls one place to No.6. Meanwhile, Fallout 4 sees a sales increase of 67 per cent and jumps seven places to No.8.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending February 13th:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision Blizzard
2. LEGO Marvel's Avengers, Warner Bros
3. FIFA 16, EA
4. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
5. Star Wars Battlefront, EA
6. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, Ubisoft
7. Just Cause 3, Square Enix
8. Fallout 4, Bethesda
9. Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Ubisoft
10. Minecraft: Story Mode, Telltale Games