EA's high-tech shooter Crysis 3 is the UK's No.1 for the second week, despite a 43 per cent drop in sales.
It's a one-two for EA, in fact, with FIFA 13 claiming second in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, although its sales fell 35 per cent.
The Top Ten remains largely unchanged with all titles suffering week-on-week sales falls. There's a re-entry at No.25 in the form of Namco Bandai's Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
This week promises to be more exciting with the release of Square Enix's Tomb Raider arriving tomorrow and EA's SimCity hitting shelves and telephone lines on Friday.
Here's the Top 20 for the week ending March 2nd:
1. Crysis 3 (EA)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision Blizzard)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
7. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
8. Dead Space 3 (EA)
9. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
11. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
12. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
13. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
14. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
16. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
17. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
18. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
19. Red Dead Redemption: GOTY (Rockstar)
20. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)