Deep Silver's Dead Island: Riptide has topped the UKIE GfK Chart-Track UK All Formats Top 40 for the second week in a row.
All in all it's a largely uneventful week in the listings with the highest new entry at 26th – Sony's Vita title Soul Sacrifice. There are re-entries at 36th and 37th for 2K Games' NBA 2K13 and Sony's Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition respectively.
Most titles saw significant week-on-week sales decline with Dead Island falling 32 per cent, Injustice: Gods Amongst Us 40 per cent and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 41 per cent.
Here's the Top 20 in full for the week ending May 4th:
1. Dead Island: Riptide (DeepSilver)
2. Injustice: Gods Amongst Us (Warner Bros)
3. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
8. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
9. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
10. Star Trek (Namco Bandai)
11. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
16. God of War: Ascension (Sony)
17. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
18. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
19. Grand Theft Auto Episodes: Liberty City (Rockstar)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)