Deep Silver's Dead Island Riptide remains at the top of the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It's the second game of 2013 to claim the top spot for three weeks in succession after 2K Games' BioShock Infinite, and does so despite sales tumbling 55 per cent week on week.
There weren't many new releases to challenge its dominance, of course, although the retail release of GSP/Avanquest's release of Telltale's excellent The Walking Dead manages a ninth place debut.
PQube's Persona 4 Arena just misses out on a Top Ten debut, claiming 11th.
This Friday sees the release of Koch Media's Metro: Last Light, which surely has an excellent chance of performing well in the current UK charts. Also look out for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity on 3DS.
Here's the UK All Formats Top 20 for the week ending May 11th:
1. Dead Island Riptide (Deep Silver)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
3. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
4. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
5. FIFA 13 (EA)
6. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
7. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
8. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
9. The Walking Dead (GSP/Avanquest)
10. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
11. Persona 4 Arena (PQube)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)
14. God of War: Ascension (Sony)
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
16. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
18. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
19. Grand Theft Auto Episodes: Liberty City (Rockstar)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)