Activision's Destiny has officially been crowned as the best-selling new IP ever in the UK, beating former record-holder Watch Dogs.
The PS4 version claimed the lion's share of the sales with a 46 per cent share, while Xbox One accounted for 36 per cent. However, factor in the 14 per cent claimed by Xbox 360 and the four per cent by PS3 and that leaves you with an even 50/50 split across Xbox and PlayStation.
There are two other new entries in the Top 10, too, in the form of EA's NHL 15 in seventh and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution in 10th.
Here's the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 10 in full for the week ending September 13th:
1. Destiny (Activision)
2. The Sims 4 (EA)
3. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
4. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
5. The Last of Us: Remastered (Sony)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. NHL 15 (EA)
8. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
9. Minecraft: PS3 Edition (Sony)
10. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Bandai Namco)