The latest issue of MCV is now available digitally, and it features the 20 games that UK retailers believe will make their Christmas.
This week's edition also explores Ian Livingstone's new book Blood of the Zombies and features an interview with Ubisoft's European boss Alain Corre
That's on top of the latest charts data from Chart-Track, the PlayStation Network, Steam, Apple and iOS.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
• UK retailers pick the 20 games you absolutely must stock this Christmas
• INTERVIEW: Ubisoft's Alain Corre wants to beat FIFA
• Ian Livingstone discusses his new Fighting Fantasy book: Blood of the Zombies
• ANALYSIS: Why you need to pay attention to Cloud Gaming
• MINI-GUIDE: A quick reminder of the Gamescom schedule
• TERRITORY REPORT: We investigate Italy, Spain and Portugal
• Previews of New Super Mario Bros 2 and Tales of Graces F
• Seven pages of charts data, including exclusive information from Chart-Track and PSN
• Videos for major games such as ZombiU, and the new education video about PEGI featuring Jo Whiley