Doom is No.1 for the second week in a row, but it was an overall poor week for games retail.
The combined sales of the Top 10 video games came to 65,000 units, one of the lowest ever totals for a Top Ten.
Note, all of this data is physical retail only. Digital numbers are not included. The Steam Sale started last week, and those figures were not included in this data.
There were a handful of new entries in the charts this week. Rocket League came to physical retail and reached No.6 in its first week - expect that one to stay around for a while.
Nintendo's niche RPG cross-over Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE reached No.18, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir debuts at No.23 while the return of Kick Off reaches No.36.
All the data is courtesy of GfK And UKIE.
The Full Top Ten is:
1. Doom - Bethesda
2. FIFA 16 - EA
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Sony
4. Overwatch - Blizzard
5. Grand Theft Auto V - Rockstar
6. Rocket League - 505 Games
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Activision
8. Star Wars Battlefront - EA
9. Ratchet & Clank - Sony
10. UEFA Euro 2016 Pro Evolution Soccer - Konami