Our bumper 88-page Gamescome edition of MCV is now available digitally.
This week's edition is filled with content, including interviews with two senior Activision execs, plus a closer analysis of Grid 2, Resident Evil 6 and Tom Raider.
That's on top of the latest charts data from Chart-Track, the PlayStation Network, Steam, Apple and iOS.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
• A five-page guide to Gamescom, with hall plans, maps and exhibitors list
• The biggest news stories on the UK games market, Smart TVs, London's new studios, changes to E3, Grid 2 and Tomb Raider
• INTERVIEW: Activision's Peter Hepworth and Michael Sportouch
• The GMA finalists are finally revealed
• We investigate Square Enix's bid to re-launch Final Fantasy XIV
• Capcom and why Resident Evil 6 could be the franchises' biggest game to-date
• Kantar Worldpanel publish the latest data that shows younger gamers are spending more
• TERRITORY REPORT: The German games sector
• Previews for FIFA 13, Damage Inc and The Walking Dead Season 2 DVD
• Plus, the latest trailers for Grid 2, Resident Evil 6 and Tales of Graces f