First party titles for the Wii have taken the first two spots in the official Spanish software chart – but Nintendo has been outsold by dtp in Germany.
The PC specialist's Drakensang: The Dark Eye – an adaptation of a pen and paper RPG franchise – has taken first spot in the territory, with the limited edition of the game coming in second.
According to Edge Online, Nintendo platform titles took six of the top ten places in Spain and eight of the top ten in Germany.
The charts for the week ended July 27th read:.
01. Wii Fit (Wii)
02. Wii Play (Wii)
03. Guitar Hero: On Tour (DS)
04. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
05. Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
06. Cooking Guide: Can't Decide What to Eat? (DS)
07. Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360)
08. Buzz! Master Quiz (PSP)
09. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
10. 42 All-Time Classics (DS)
01. Drakensang: The Dark Eye (PC)
02. Drakensang: The Dark Eye - Limited Collectors Edition (PC)
03. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS)
04. Wii Fit (Wii)
05. Guitar Hero: On Tour (DS)
06. Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
07. Brain Training (DS)
08. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
09. Mario Kart DS (DS)
10. More Brain Training (DS)