Ubisoft has finished 2012 on a high after claiming a double win in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Continued price activity on shooter Far Cry 3 sees the critically applauded title claim No.1, knocking Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 off the top for the first time since its release.
It's Ubisoft's first Week 52 No.1 since Assassin's Creed in 2007.
Ubisoft also has more Top Ten games this week than any other publisher with Just Dance 4 in sixth and Assassin's Creed III in eighth.
Here's the the final UK Top 20 of 2012 in full:
1. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
4. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
5. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
9. LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
10. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
11. WWE '13 (THQ)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
14. Dishonored (Bethesda)
15. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
16. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
17. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
18. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
19. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Disney)
20. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)