Despite being released in September last year, EA's FIFA 12 this week celebrates its sixth successive week at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
We do have a new entry though – Capcom's Resident Evil: Revelations at No.6. It's the first new release of 2012 to trouble the Top 40 and is the seventh largest 3DS game launch to date.
Both of 505 Games' Zumba titles maintain their Top Ten status while Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Revelations re-enters the higher echelons, climbing three places to ninth.
There's one other new entry too – EA's The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff at No.23.
1. FIFA 12 (EA)
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
4. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
5. Battlefield 3 (EA)
6. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
7. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
8. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games_
11. Rage (Bethesda)
12. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
13. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
14. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
15. Sonic Generations (Sega)
16. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
17. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 (Ubisoft)
18. Kinect Sports: Season Two (Microsoft)
19. Cars 2 (Disney)
20. WWE '12 (THQ)