Having dropped off the top of the listings back in October, EA's FIFA 13 is back at the top of the Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It's the game's fifth No.1 since it was released last September. It has yet to drop below 4th place.
Last week's No.1, Ubisoft's Far Cry 3, falls one place following a 65 per cent fall in sales. A 66 per cent week-on-week sales drop is enough to see Call of Duty: Black Ops cling onto 3rd. Hitman Absolution also retains its 4th place finish despite an identical drop in sales.
Wii U software remains absent from the Top 40 once again.
Here's the Top 20 in full:
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
4. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
6. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
7. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
8. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
9. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
11. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
12. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
13. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
14. WWE '13 (THQ)
15. Dishonored (Bethesda)
16. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
17. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
18. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
19. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Disney)
20. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)