EA's hit football title FIFA 15 is back at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track Top 40 after a six-week break.
That's despite a drop in sales, although fortunately for EA's game its dips were the smallest. Last week's No.1 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare slips one place to 2nd, with Grand Theft Auto V and Far Cry 4 holding firm at No.3 and No.4 respectively.
There's a big jump for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, which climbs 14 places to fifth while Ubisoft's new racer The Crew debuts at No.6. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire slip from 6th and 7th to 13th and 17th respectively.
Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix debuts in 31st.
Here's the UK Top 10 in full for the week ending December 6th:
1. FIFA 15 (EA)
2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
5. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Warner)
6. The Crew (Ubisoft)
7. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Ubisoft)
8. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
9. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
10. Driveclub (Sony)