GAME.co.uk has announced a sale featuring a range of recent and popular games, including Modern Warfare 2 at 19.98.
Its promotion has cut the existing RRP of games by up to 80 per cent, not the retailer's previous prices. For example MW2's existing price was around 39.99 – not 54.99.
Highlights include Final Fantasy XIII at 17.98 down from an RRP of 49.99 and Red Steel 2 for 14.98 cut from its 39.99 RRP.
MCV understands the retailer is also running a series of spring sales across its major outlets, with games such as Modern Warfare 2 as low as 24.99 new in-store.
A spokesperson for GAME told MCV: The sale is online only. We do have other sales currently going on in stores but this particular promotion is online.
The biggest price cuts include:
- Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 – 19.98 (54.99 RRP)
- Bioshock 2 on Xbox 360 and PS3 – 19.99 (49.99 RRP)
- Call of Duty: World at War on Xbox 360 and PS3 – 9.98 (49.99 RRP)
- Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360 and PS3 – 17.98 (49.99 RRP)
- Yazuka 3 on PS3 – 14.98 (49.99 RRP)
- Red Steel 2 on Wii – 14.98 (39.99 RRP)
- Hannah Montana: The Movie Game on Wii – 3.98 (29.99 RRP)
- Lips: I Love the 80's Bundle on Xbox 360 – 14.98 (39.99 RRP)
A list of all titles on offer can be found on the GAME website.