The Walt Disney Company India has formed DisneyUTV Digital, which will combine its various gaming, digital media and interactive entertainment businesses under one entity.
On the gaming side, DisneyUTV Digital will include Indiagames, Disney and UTV's gaming subsidiaries, such as Ignition Entertainment. The division will also include other media properties from Disney, Marvel, UTV, and Bindaas under its fold.
The digital division will be headed by Vishal Gondal and Samir Bangara, who will both serve as managing directors. Gondal was formerly the CEO of UTV Indiagames, where Bangara served as managing director.
Following the formation of DisneyUTV Digital, the division will be structured as follows:
- Cyril Ferry, Executive Director, Mobile
- Sameer Pitalwalla, Director, Video and Celebrity
- Lavina Tauro, Director, Audio and Music
- Deepak Ail, Director, Mobile
- Hrishi Oberoi, Director, Games Publishing
- Saishree Ashwin, Manager, Virtual Worlds
- Tejraj Parab, Business Head, Games on Demand
- Dushyant Saraswat, Director, Broadband & 4G initiatives
- Sachin Janghel, Director, ITV
- Aji Joseph, Director, Ad Sales
Sign up for the free MCV India newsletterhere.