Germany's all formats chart for the week ending Monday, March 31st is in – and Sony's Gran Turismo: Prologue has taken top spot in its first week.
The strong German PC software market is in full show according to the chart, from Gfk International, with EA's Command & Conquer 3 expansion Kane's Wrath taking second position.
The full top ten reads:
1. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3) – Sony
2. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (PC) – EA
3. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS) – Sega
4. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training (DS) – Nintendo
5. Dr. Kawashima: More Brain Training (DS) – Nintendo
6. Settlers: Rise of an Empire (PC) – Ubisoft
7. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath – EA
8. Wii Play (Wii) – Nintendo
9. New Super Mario Bros. (DS) – Nintendo
10. The Sims 2: Free Time (PC) – EA