Codemasters racer Grid 2 is this week's UK no.1.
It's the publisher's first UK chart topper since F1 2010. The first Grid achieved only second place in its first week, although its sales were 29 per cent stronger than the new sequel.
You have to go all the way down to 37th to find the next new entry – EA's Insomniac developed shooter Fuse.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending June 1st:
1. Grid 2 (Codemasters)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
4. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
5. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
6. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
7. Metro Last Light (Deep Silver)
8. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
10. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
11. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
12. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
13. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
14. Crysis 3 (EA)
15. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Warner Bros)
16. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
17. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
18. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
19. Grand Theft Auto IV (Take 2)
20. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)