Codemasters' racer Grid 2 remains at No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week despite a 50 per cent drop in sales.
Capcom's Remember Me is the highest new entry at No.3 with the Legendary Edition of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim entering the listings in fourth place.
There's a Top Ten re-entry for Nintendo's Luigi's Mansion 2 (8th) while LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (13th) and Resident Evil: Revelations (16th) both drop out of the Top Ten.
Here's the Uk Top 20 in full for the week ending June 8th:
1. Grid 2 (Codemasters)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Remember Me (Capcom)
4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
7. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
8. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
9. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo)
10. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
11. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
12. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
14. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
15. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
16. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
17. Metro Last Light (Deep Silver)
18. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
19. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)