Halo 5: Guardians has taken the No.1 spot in the UK charts, deposing previous top dog Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
Microsoft's sci-fi Xbox One exclusive beat the Week One sales of last year's The Master Chief Collection by 50 per cent. Guardians also outsold Syndicate Week One sales by 50 per cent.
Sales of Ubisoft's latest Assassin's Creed fell just 39 per cent as it slips to No.2. Meanwhile, FIFA 16 drops to third place as sales actually increased 25 per cent.
There were two other launches in the Top Five this week – WWE 2K16 debuts in fourth place, selling three times as much as last year's WWE 2K15. And launching and going straight to No.5 in the boxed charts is Telltale's Minecraft: Story Mode.
Below is the Top Ten for the week ending October 31st:
1. Halo 5: Guardians, Microsoft
2. Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Ubisoft
3. FIFA 16, EA
4. WWE 2K16, 2K Games
5. Minecraft: Story Mode, Telltale Games/Avanquest
6. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
7. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Sony
8. Watch Dogs, Ubisoft
9. LEGO Dimensions, Warner Bros
10. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros