With just over two months to go before the games industry waves goodbye to 2010, new numbers from US sales tracker NPD shows that for the year-to-date Microsoft's Xbox 360 exclusive Halo Reach is the best-selling game in the region.
Bungie's shooter enjoyed sales of 3.3m in its launch month of September.
Elsewhere is the Top Ten list Wii was the dominant force, accounting for five titles. The evergreen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues to perform, while Sony's God of War III is the sole PS3 representative.
Here's the 2010 Top Ten in full, courtesy of Gamasutra:
1. Halo Reach (Microsoft, Xbox 360)
2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
3. Red Dead Redemption (Take-Two, Xbox 360)
4. Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo, DS)
5. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Wii)
6. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Wii)
7. God of War 3 (Sony, PS3)
8. Modern Warfare 2 (Activision, Xbox 360)
9. Just Dance (Ubisoft, Wii)
10. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii)