In the in the latest edition of MCV, Sega goes hands on with Steam's new controlller.
It is yet another issue rammed with news and features,retailers make lots of money in September, Nintendo discuss the Wii U fight-back and we interview Xbox indie boss Chris Charla.
And that's on top of all the other things you'd expect from MCV. The retail, XBLA, PSN and Steam charts, off the record, tweets of the week and our look at the advertising sector.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- UK games industry returns to growth in September
- OFT microtransaction clampdown could impact FIFA and GTA
- Hands-on with the Steam Machines
- Job cuts at Capcom
- Opinion: Professor Mark Griffiths on violent video games
- The games industry hails Ian Livingstone as he leaves Square Enix
- Interview: Nintendo and the Wii U rescue plan
- Interview: Xbox indie boss Chris Charla
- Sound accessories special: All the headsets you could ever want to stock
- Plus! Previews of Assassin's Creed IV, Sonic: Lost World and WRC 4