In this week's issue, we speak to GameStop's Mark Stanley about the retailer's move into publishing.
The exec shares whatthe firm's ambition is within this space, what it offers developers and how it can compete in areas – like the UK – where it hasn't got a physical retail presence.
We also talk to Codemasters CEO Frank Sagnier about the company's recent successes and to The Coalition studio head Rod Fergusson about the return of Gears of War.
Meanwhile, GAME's Fred Prego talks about GAMEFest and its showdown with EGX and we also speak to Insomiac Games about Ratchet & Clank's new beginning.
The full contents of this week's issue are below. The digital edition can bereadhere.
- NEWS ANALYSIS: We speak with GameStop's internal development boss Mark Stanley about the company's new GameTrust publishing arm
- NEWS: Toy giant Mattel plots video games invasion
- INTERVIEW: Is Codemasters back? We speak to CEO Frank Sagnier to find out
- INTERVIEW: The return of Gears of War
- INTERVIEW: GAME's marketing chief discusses GAMEFest and its showdown with EGX
- MCV AWARDS INTERVIEW: PR manager Keith Hennessey talks about Turtle Beach's win
- HISTORY LESSON: The story of XCOM
- THE BIG GAME: We speak to Insomniac Games about Ratchet & Clank's new beginning
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Small Impact Games discusses The Black Death
- MARCH CHARTS: Tom Clancy's The Division debuts at No.1
- Plus! Square Enix strengthens its communications team, Shanne Dunne from Player1 Gaming talks about the console war, plus a focus on the South African games market