This week's MCV isnow available to view online – and it features an analysis of the new Call of Duty and its bid to beat Halo and Skyfall to become the biggest entertainment launch of the year.
We also reveal the new-look MCV Awards and speak to EA's free-to-play boss Sean Decker.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
Individual issues usually cost 1.99, but this week's version is free of charge. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- We ask: Can Black Ops II beat Black Ops? And does it matter?
- The MCV Awards is back, with new categories and Greg Davis as host
- INTERVIEW: EA's free-to-play boss Sean Decker
- RETAIL ANALYSIS: October sales data shows tough month for games
- Top news stories: Sports Interactive, Brasil Game Show, TalkSport and more
- Six reasons to attend LGC
- Distribution special, featuring Koch Media, Gem, Ideal, Sony DADC, Link, Vogue, Meroncourt, Lygo, Click and Digicom
- UKIE discusses tax breaks and digital charts
- Retail previews of Dead Island, LEGO Lord of the Rings, Paper Mario, Angry Bird Star Wars and more