Nintendo's continued dominance continues this week in Japan, according the latest figures from MCV's exclusive media partner Enterbrain.
Wii sales for the week stood at 62,798, while rival PS3 shifted 21,985 consoles. Xbox 360 sold 3,305, but the true star performer was DS once again – with combined DS and DS Lite sales reaching a huge 143, 656 for the first week of August.
The current top ten selling software titles are as follows:
1. Mario Party 8 (Nintendo)
2. J-League Winning Eleven 2007: Club Championship (Konami)
3. Hot Shots Golf (Sony)
4. Subarashiki Kono Sekai/It's a Wonderful World (Square Enix)
5. Wii Sports (Nintendo)
6. Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu 14 (Konami)
7. Wii Play (Nintendo)
8. Face Training (Nintendo)
9. Zelda: Phantom Houglass (Nintendo)
10. New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)