There's only one day left to vote on your favourite article for this year's Gamers' Choice award.
The prize, which will be presented at tomorrow's Games Media Awards, recognises a single piece of outstanding games media work from the last year.
The piece can be a written piece, a video or a podcast – we're just looking for the best of the best in games media.
There are 12 excellent pieces (and writers) in the running for the accolade this year. The full list is below (including links to the original articles) and you can vote for themherevia a simple survey.
Voting closes at midday tomorrow, October 15th – the day of the awards ceremony itself.
That's less than 24 hours from now, so don't miss the chance to get a writer you admire the recognition they deserve.
GAMERS' CHOICE LONGLIST
- The Real Games Journalist interviews Mike Bithellby Gav Murphy for CVG
- Inside Monopoly's Secret War Against the Third Reichby Christian Donlan for Eurogamer
- Disabled Gamers: Part of Your Worldby Jordan Erica Webber for Kotaku UK
- Hands-on with Fiona Bruce: BBC uploads the UK's favourite news personality to Oculus Riftby Steve Hogarty for PC Games N
- Dragon Age's first 'fully gay' characterby Aoife Wilson for OXM Blog
- American Roads and Game Design: A Love Letterby Cara Ellison for Kotaku UK
- The Video Game Invasion of Iraqby Simon Parkin for The New Yorker
- The Last Of Us: Left Behind is a masterful, affectionate and poignant farewellby Chris Schilling for Edge Online
- Chico's Tape 4by Ria Jenkins
- Day Z: An Anthropological Studyby Angus Morrison for RE:Roll
- Escaping into Skyrimby Anonymous for Midnight Resistance
- IGN UK Podcast –Episode 243: The Blabber Dook
The Gamers' Choice award is sponsored by Playfire, the social platform run by Green Man Gaming.
The Games Media Awards will take place on the evening of October 15th, at the Bloomsbury Ballroom near Holborn.
The GMAs are proudly sponsored by Sega (Rising Star award partner); Green Man Gaming / Playfire (Gamer's Choice award partner); EA Sports' FIFA 15 (After-Party sponsor); NCSOFT, Onlive, DC Thomson's 110% Gaming and Gamescom (event partners).
To find out more about sponsorship and getting involved in the biggest event for UK games media, contactAlex.Boucher@intentmedia.co.ukor call him on 01992 535 647.
The GMAs are free to invited media (including the finalists) but trade tickets are available for non-media. ContactConor.Tallon@intentmedia.co.ukor call him on 01992 535 647 to book your seats.