After debuting in second place last week, LEGO Jurassic World claims the top spot.
Sales of Warner's plastic dinosaur title rose three per cent week-on-week, likely driven by the huge success of the film, as well as the wide audience it appeals to.
It is the first LEGO title to claim the No.1 spot since last year's The LEGO Movie Videogame, and is the seventh Traveller's Tales LEGO game to take the top spot since LEGO Star Wars in 2005.
Meanwhile last week's No.1 The Elder Scrolls Online drops to second place with sales dipping 71 per cent. In third place again is The Witcher III: Wild Hunt with sales dipping 19 per cent.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending June 20th:
1. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
2. The Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda
3. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, Bandai Namco
4. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
5. FIFA 15, EA
6. Payday 2: Crimewave Edition, 505 Games
7. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard
8. Splatoon, Nintendo
9. Destiny, Activision Blizzard
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft