Nintendo's Switch racer Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is spending a second week at the top of the UK All Formats Top 40.
It retains the crown despite a 71 per cent drop in sales and just marginally manages to outsell Bethesda's Prey, which debuts in No.2 in its first week of release. Whether Bethesda's policy of not supplying the media with pre-release review copies has hurt Arkane's inventive space shooter will undoubtedly be a matter of much debate.
The rest of the Top 10 is comprised or largely familiar faces, with Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and LEGO Worlds rounding off the Top Five.
Last week's No.2, CI Games' Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, drops to 13th this week, while Bandai Namco's Little Nightmares drops from 4th to 12th.
Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy outing, meanwhile, enters the charts at No.31 in its first week.
Here's the UK Top 10 in full for the week ending May 6th:
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
2. Prey (Bethesda)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)
5. LEGO Worlds (Warner Bros)
6. Rocket League (505 Games)
7. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
8. FIFA 17 (EA)
9. Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
10. Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft)