Nintendo's Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was the comfortable winner of the UK Charts in April.
The Switch racer pipped Ubisoft's also very successful Ghost Recon: Wildlands to first place. The ongoing success that is Grand Theft Auto V, which first released way back in 2013 on the now last-gen PS3 and Xbox 360, finished third.
Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which was released in March, continued to perform in April, claiming No.6. Atlus RPG Persona 5 may have only spent a brief time at the top of the weekly listings, but that was enough to secure No.7 in the monthly sales race.
In fact, in the Individual Format Charts, the PS4 version of Persona 5 finished in second place behind only Mario Kart. This chart also saw a strong finish for Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which sits at No.4.
In terms of unit sales by format and format value, Nintendo Switch raced ahead of all competition bar market leader PS4 and second place Xbox One, which maintain their grip on the software market. On a regional basis, however, Switch outsold its rivals in some areas of the country.
Nintendo was the top performing publisher in terms of both units and value, with Ubisoft, Warner, EA following in second, third and fourth.
Here's the April 2017 Top 20 in full:
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
2. Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. LEGO Worlds (Warner Bros)
5. FIFA 17 (EA)
6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
7. Persona 5 (Atlus)
8. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)
9. Mass Effect: Andromeda (EA)
10. Rocket League (505 Games)
11. Overwatch (Blizzard)
12. Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
13. LEGO City Undercover (Warner Bros)
14. Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft)
15. WWE 2K17 (2K Games)
16. Battlefield 1 (EA)
17. Yooka-Laylee (Team 17)
18. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (CI Games)
19. For Honor (Ubisoft)
20. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)